Thursday, February 26, 2009

Okay, this is really dumb but I had a website that I did not want to get lost in the wealth of websites I post on Diigo every day. So I was looking for a way to mark it especially so I could find it quickly. Low and behold I discover (never looked before) that I could post it to my blog as I book marked it in Diigo. I feel like an idiot, I am supposed to be the really tech literate one! Anyway I have posted two here. I think I will start a new blog for these sites so it doesn't get mixed up here but it was very cool. I now have two posts of these websites that I really want to keep in mind! Will wonders never cease here on the web. I keep trying to stay up only to find there are so many sites I have never seen and certainly don't have time to visit. It is amazing.

No comments: