Friday, March 13, 2009

Great Links for Educators

I have spent several years book marking sites using various tools. I started with Backflip, used that for quite awhile, then changed to Delicious and then to Diigo which I am currently using. I loved each one of them and still do. I have tried a few others also but none I liked as much as these three. However, there is so much out there and I am saving so many sites that sometimes I find something I really think is great and I lose it. Yes I have lists and I am trying to tag carefully but I still cannot always find what I want and I often forget about something really great so don't even know to go looking for it. I started sending some links to my blog when I really wanted to remember them but realized that was not quite what I wanted, now I have a blog all set up just for links. Now this may get to be a problem too, there are so many good resources and tools out there on the Wild Wild Web. But it is a small way to deal with a big problem! Any way that said here is a link to that blog.


Great Links for Technology Educators

No comments: